Tuesday, November 19, 2013

#Blogapalooza2013



The biggest Business to Blogger networking event, Blogapalooza, is back!
And since we just started blogging this year,
it's my first time to attend this event.
For a first timer like me, I felt really excited.
I researched about Blogapalooza, yes, I read some blog posts.

I found out that this is really indeed the one of the most awaited event of bloggers.
This is when businesses meet the people who influences the public through blogs.




Blogapalooza 2013 happened last Saturday, November 16, at SM Aura SMX Convention Center Hall 1.
It started at 11am and ended at 9pm.
I personally want to go there at 11am (thinking that there will be more freebies LOL)
but unfortunately, I have a class at 11am - 2 pm, and I cannot skip that class.
(I'm currently in my 5th year, the most crucial sem of a BSA student,
so I'm sure that you understand me haha.)




















There are booths wherein business are given the chance to present their product or brand.
Each booth has their own raffle, surprises and mini games.

Games at Chooks to Go Booth.
Didn't try this, nakakahiya eh! :D



I don't know the name of this game
but winners will get an instax.
I lost. :(
I won 2 movie passes from Megaworld Lifestyle Malls!
Free manicure by Lulu Nails.
Got a VIP Privilege card!


And a notebook from Ambient Digital.
With Line sticker, Easter!

There are also short talks ongoing throughout the day.
It was hosted by Vince Golangco of WhenInManila.com.


A flash mob by Project Awesome








And some freebies....
I only got few (yeah, few), sompared to other bloggers who went there in the morning. :(

Anton Diaz of OurAwesomePlanet.com
and the rest of the Blogapalooza team.

Looking forward for the Blogapalooza 2014!





Blogapalooza



6 comments:

  1. Sis.. parang I spotted you there.. hihihi.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms. Dovi! It was nice to meet you at the Lulu booth, hope we can meet again on the next event =)


    ~Rattus
    http://ladyrattus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This was a fun event :-) Hope to bump into you next year! By the way, new g+ follower via #giglove! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, so fun! see you in other events! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey rattus! nice meeting you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really? sayang, didn't get a chance to have a short chat with you. next time, maybe?

    ReplyDelete