Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fall Out Boy Experience: Saving Rock and Roll


I have no idea that I would be able to watch Fall Out Boy live in Manila until 4 hours before the concert. I received a text message from MCA Music that I won 2 tickets from Smart Music to watch FOB live! Lucky me!! :D I received the text message around 5pm and I was asked to claim the tickets at Smart Araneta Coliseum before 6pm. You could just imagine how much I panicked that time. Good thing I was just around Manila and it was just one lrt ride away. Haha.

Being able to watch FOB live is already a dream come true, but when we arrived to claim our tickets, they said that we will also take part in the meet and greet! We just couldn't hide our happiness and excitement that time. The concert started at 9pm and ended around 10:30pm.


Smart Araneta Coliseum was jampacked!


I just love Pete so much!


With Fall Out Boy


The Save Rock and Roll Experience was truly amazing! It was undeniably a night to remember. :)






*photos grabbed from Music Management International facebook fanpage

- SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment