Tuesday, October 29, 2013

#HardToFindPH






Hard to Find is an online store which carries products that are hard to find in the country.



At this moment, Hard to Find distributes Betmar & Bailey, a brand that produces top-quality and fashionable hats.






My TOP Picks



BETMAR New York BEXLEY

Details:
- Straw blend construction
- Sun hat design
- Bowler crown
- Unlined
- Satin Band with ruffled bow applique

I love its elegance! I think this is perfect for taking walks in a beach, matched with a printed maxi dress and sandals.









BETMAR New York CLASSIC ROLL UP

Details:
- Paper and Polypropelene blend construction
- Braided design
- Bowler crown
- Brim measures 4 ¼ inches
- One size only

I love its simplicity! I think this is perfect for a casual look, matched with a white top and a floral short/skirt.




BETMAR New York FACE FRAMER

Details:
- Cotton fabric construction
- 6-panel round crown
- Polyester and cotton blend lining
- 4 ¼ inch wide visor
- Decorative bow on the back panel

I love its color! Perfect for a walk in a park/mall.






For more info about the shop,
you can check their accounts:

No comments:

Post a Comment