Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Love Chic, Be Nova



Chicnova Fashion is known for its wide range of clothing lines. You can buy all fashionable items you need from hat to boots.

Fashionable? Classy? Fabulous?

YES!


No question to that.

Many bloggers had already made great reviews about Chicnova Fashion, from clothes, shoes and accessories. These blogs already proved the standing of Chicnova as one of the best online shops, not only in the Philippines, but all over the world.

So what makes my review diferrent?

I’m going to check Chicnova’s bestsellers…..

“Take backpacks and go to adventure.”


$ 29.20

This is the bag I bought with the $ 30 giveaway coupon I won from Ms.Kai Grafia.





 I made my order last February 18 and on March 6, a delivery boy from DHL Express delivered this in our houise. I could still remember that he’s asking for P5000. Haha. He can’t fool me. I won. I didn’t give out any money. Duh? It’s FREE! :D













Enough with that, let’s now check what makes Chicnova bags different.

Bag Specifications

Dimension
Length: 32cm
Width: 13cm
Height: 41cm

Material
Crafted from soft canvas fabric in green.


a fold over front with a contrast twin pin buckle belt detail

twin zip pockets each side

a flap pocket in front


a mobile pocket and zip pocket for valuables inside


a brown lining that makes it more durable


twin shoulder straps



This Canvas Backpack is designed for fashionistas who also love adventures. Designed for those who want to carry lot of things. The fabric used is thick, so I think it is durable and has excellent build capacity.

Over all…

I LOVE IT!

Perfect for Summer!
(It also comes in black, red and beige.)

And what makes Chicnova even better? They offer

FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE!


So SHOP NOW at www.chicnova.com!
     Facebook: Chicnova Fashion
     Twitter: @Chic_nova







No comments:

Post a Comment